Technical Specification of Silent Diesel (Kirloaskar) generating set
Diesel Engine: Kirloskar male diesel engine at 1500 rpm Air/water cooled, vertical, totally enclosed electric start, compression ignition, 4 strok multi-cylinder designed to run continuously at 1500 rpm complete with
- Kirloskar make: Brushless Alternators.
- Formed base plate
- Powder coated sheet metal D.G Set control panel.
- Removable sheet metal fuel tank with capacity for at least
- Full load non-stop 8 hrs run.
- Fuel level indicator
- 12 volt battery of capacity compatible with the D.G set O/P temperature limits and engine mode ( 24 volt option available on Gen sets above 140 kVA rating)
- Automatics shut down in case of fault detection.
- Oil bath or dry type of air cleaner as applicable.
- Exhaust silencer.
- Fuel filter & Lube oil filter.
- Water temperature & Lube oil temperature gauge.
- Engine maintenance manual and drawings with spare parts list.
Alternator: Self exited, self regulated single/three phase, 240/415 volt, 50C/C, 1500 rpm screen protected, drip proof conforming to IS-4722/BS-2613 of Kirloskar.
CONTROL PANEL: The panel will be equipped as follows:
- One ampere meter per phase with selector switch.
- One voltmeter with selector switch.
- Frequency meter
- MCB (for below 45 KVA rating) or MCCB (for 45 KVA and above rating)
- Pilot lamps for “load on” and “Set Running”
- Incoming and outgoing terminals.
Contact us for Delhi Generators.com for best Generators repairing services and we have a well euipped service center & dedicated team of experts. contact at +91-981-0125-442 or email at : sales@Delhigenerators.com